March 16, 2020
To all our customers
Sanimax takes the current COVID-19 situation very seriously. We want to reassure you that we have implemented several measures to ensure the highest standards of health and safety for our employees, customers as well as the population in general.
To that end, a crisis cell and a monitoring group were established since March 11. Together, along with management, they ensure ongoing vigilance over the implementation of various strategies, given the essential role that Sanimax plays in the food chain. In addition, a business continuity plan and a contingency plan have been put in place allowing us to react to any eventuality.
Accordingly, the following measures have been implemented:
- Employees are prohibited from participating in professional meetings involving more than 10 people;
- All business travel was suspended since March 12, unless by car within the country;
- Sanimax strongly recommends its employees not to take personal trips. Consequently, employees must declare all personal travel before departure. If they decide to maintain their travel plans, they will have to comply with a mandatory quarantine period upon their return;
- A specific verification procedure has been established for all visitors who are required to visit our facilities. All people who have traveled during the prior 14 days, or who have family members in that same situation, will not have access to our facilities;
- All employees equipped with a laptop computer and whose presence is not essential in the workplace must work from home. For those who must be physically present at work, workstations have been rearranged, placed at a distance of at least one meter from each other;
- A stern reminder regarding applicable hygiene procedures was made to all employees, coupled with the placing of hygiene instructional posters throughout the workplace;
- We have introduced strengthened cleaning procedures for work areas.
Note that we regularly monitor government announcements. We will adapt our practices to any new applicable directive that may be given. As we all are, Sanimax is fully mobilized and assuming its responsibility towards reducing additional risk.
We will keep you informed from time to time of developments in our activities. If you have any questions, please contact your representative.